picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

Xeng user profile picture

Xeng

Dry/Resilient

dot367 Views

Has anyone tried shopping from RoseRoseShop?

I recently got an email for one of their deals and i couldn't resist so I got it! It's a $50 box for $150 worth of skin care products. The catch is that you don't know what will be included, so it's like a $50 skin care mystery box, I guess. Now, I placed the order in early July and the status says shipped but I'm now a little worried about the quality of as well as the brands of the products included. Can you guys tell me about your experience with this shopping site?
carousel
upvote

comment

11 Comments

Betweendots user profile picture

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

Roseroseshop is a legit store, there might be some problems with shipping due to covid
upvote

comment

Xeng

Dry/Resilient

Yay, thank you! I understand. It's my first time ordering from them so I got worried.
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

I've ordered one-offs from them before and I've had good experiences with them. It's shipped from Korea and took a while to arrive (between 3-4 weeks to Canada)
upvote

comment

Xeng

Dry/Resilient

Oohhh, thank you! That's great to hear! Now I'm excited to get my hands on the box! 🥰
upvote

comment

skinwithclods user profile picture

skinwithclods

Oily/Sensitive

I’ve bought previously from their eBay store, took about 3 weeks to arrive😀🙌🏻
upvote

comment

Xeng

Dry/Resilient

yay! 3 weeks isn't that bad. It's just about the same as Jolse.
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture
picky squad user badge

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

ive shopped once and I received mine (to the u.s) a week after I received the confirmation email (2 weeks total). what I don’t like is that you have no tracking ..at least I was never given a tracking number so one day it just showed up.
upvote

comment

Xeng

Dry/Resilient

Agree! Didn't see any tracking number but I saw that my order has already been shipped so I'm pretty excited about that.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin  event

Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!