picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

perckyC user profile picture

perckyC

Oily/Sensitive

dot148 Views

Skincare online shopping experience?

Hello! 👋🏼 I'm new to Korean skincare and I made just one big order from YesStyle. I'm not exactly super enthusiastic. They don't have big sales and didn't even bother to give me some testers.. I mean.. When you spend a lot of money you kinda expect them to right? 😂 Sooo now I tried Jolse since there are SPFs on sale. What's your experience with Jolse? Did you need to pay import taxes and wait for customs? Did you have a better luck with YesStyle? Please share with me 🤣
upvote

comment

5 Comments

MySkinToday user profile picture

MySkinToday

Oily/Sensitive

my package from Jolse was refused by customs, and I never got my money back (yet). YesStyle I didn't have to pay any import tax and I got a few free samples in my order (nothing major).
upvote

comment

MySkinToday user profile picture

MySkinToday

Oily/Sensitive

I'm in Brazil by the way.
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

I didn’t have great experience with YESSTYLE either… the package took month to arrive, was really bit up, the products were not wrapped, even though there was no damage but looked like sh*t… for the order over 130$ not a single sample was included. The only positive thing is that I didn’t have to pay import tax. I did not order anything from Jolse yet, but really enjoying buying from StyleKorean and Wishtrend. Better prices, great deals, super fast shipping (within a week, to Canada at least), everything is in bubble wrap, lots of free stuff! I do have to pay import tax and DHL processing fees though every time, wich is sucks, but it always somewhere between 20 and 25 CAD and if I buy during good promotions, still ends up cheaper then anywhere else.
upvote

comment

Renterese user profile picture

Renterese

Oily/Resilient

my YESSTYLE experience has been fine. no import tax, but no samples either. I got my packages in a couple weeks, all in product packaging.
upvote

comment

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

In terms of Jolse. I had no issue at all. Came securely, lots of samples and arrived quick But customer service when you need them replies soo long otherwise all good
upvote

comment

mynnie user profile picture

mynnie

Dry/Sensitive

jolse I always get a lot of samples, everything is packed well. customer service was good in my experience, they replied to my email within a few days. it does take a little while to get sent though but that's fine Stylevanna everything is well packed, one tiny sample (lol) even though it says you get a free gift if you order over $49aud I didn't get anything ...same shipping time as jolse, maybe a bit slower in terms of sending it out and the customer service is a bit slower, some questions won't get answered Yesstyle I haven't had any issues with jolse has been by far the best with samples and gifts
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!