picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

thespringbelle user profile picture

thespringbelle

Oily/Resilient

dot235 Views

After Cica skincare, what to use next (specially for combo/sensitive skin/textured/)?

Hi guys! I’ve been a Cica user almost 5mos ago. I wonder what skincare routine should I alternately use to achieve at least a healthy glowing skin? Even tho it wouldn’t give a perfectly smooth skin but at least it won’t dull away the glow of it. Btw, I am 39 years old, a combo/sensitive skin, textured skin (due to my previous breakouts history), occassional acne occurs on my face (during my monthly period only). Unfortunately, some with rice ingredients and tea tree causes an itchy reaction on my skin. I will highly appreciate all your suggestions. 😉
upvote

comment

3 Comments

KNJxKTH user profile picture

KNJxKTH

Oily/Sensitive

I read this on the internet that combining Cica with products with Vitamin C can be beneficial. You might want to explore that too :)
upvote

comment

thespringbelle user profile picture

thespringbelle

Oily/Resilient

Wow! This is great! Actually, I’m always hesitant to combine all the skincare that I know are beneficial for my skin. At least now I know (and am taking notes of it) I could use these alternately in my routine. Thank you for this article beauty! I really appreciate it! ☺️😉
upvote

comment

lovestoffee user profile picture

lovestoffee

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for the replies!!
upvote

comment

lovestoffee user profile picture

lovestoffee

Dry/Sensitive

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin  event

Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!