picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

BlankCanvasMakeup user profile picture

BlankCanvasMakeup

Dry/Resilient

dot175 Views

Better at the end

Do you ever feel that you fall in love with a product just as it's finishing? My sunscreen is sputtering on its last here and I don't want to let it go, although I have a new one to try in the wings. Just a quick reminder that while we have deadline to review products on Picky, we can always update our opinions after prolonged use or continuous usage of the item. Nothing is set in stone with skincare. Even how we respond to formulas might change over time. I know it has often happened that way for me. Have you found that to be true for you as well?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

SiAnastasia user profile picture

SiAnastasia

Oily/Sensitive

oh, I have such love story with toners. I have the one from Skinfood now. From the one side I don't want to say goodbye to this product, but from the other side I m so excited to try smt new
upvote

comment

BlankCanvasMakeup

Dry/Resilient

I understand your dilemma totally
upvote

comment

aroseisarose user profile picture

aroseisarose

Oily/Sensitive

This happened to me with the Paula’s Choice Azelaic Acid Booster! I wasn’t sold on it at first because I didn’t see immediate results, but just as it was almost empty, I realized my skin looked clearer and more even than ever. Some products need time and consistency to work effectively!
10% Azelaic Acid Booster

Paula's Choice
10% Azelaic Acid Booster

star rating

(131)

favorite

upvote

comment

BlankCanvasMakeup

Dry/Resilient

Yes, that's exactly it!
upvote

comment

Imperfectskin user profile picture

Imperfectskin

Oily/Resilient

I love my illiyoon cream and my sunscreen!! im using it for a few months now ☺️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!