picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

oanfoan user profile picture

oanfoan

Dry/Sensitive

dot104 Views

idk how..

Does anyone include vaseline original petroleum jelly in their routine? I've heard that it's also great for the skin but I don't know how i would use it...
upvote

comment

4 Comments

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

it’s called slugging. After your routine is all done like after your moisturizer at night, you apply a thin layer of Vaseline, aquaphor, or a healing ointment like CeraVe healing ointment. it locks in the moisture at night and helps if you have dry skin. I personally do it every night and use the CeraVe healing ointment. I have oily skin but I am a side sleeper so it helps when I wake up and my skin isn’t dry
upvote

comment

Mooi user profile picture

Mooi

Oily/Sensitive

you can use it as your moisturizer (preferably for PM) or just apply it to some areas you need an extra soothing effect. You can also try slugging. which is using it as a sleeping mask.
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

if u hv dry skin , u may try the slugging method which is apply a layer of Vaseline at the last of ur routine. I personally use it as a lip balm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I don't think it will be very nice to apply it on skin, but Vaseline already have body serum and body yogurt which contain their signature petroleum jelly on it and I guess work just the same but with less risk on making skin feel greasy and possibility to clog pores.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!