picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

skincarenectarine user profile picture

skincarenectarine

Oily/Resilient

dot161 Views

How long does it take to ship?

Hello everyone! I’m asking about the skin1004 giveaway- i was so happy to get chosen for it! however. i was in the early bird selection, and it has been a while since i placed my order. the order hasn’t even shipped yet, it’s still just placed. i live in the usa- has anybody in the usa gotten their package? how long does/did it take?? thank you!!
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I don’t think it will be that fast as there’s 4K of units to ship so it might takes some times 😗😗
upvote

comment

SKIN1004 brand profile picture
brand user badge

SKIN1004

Dry/Sensitive

Definitely struggling with the amount of packages to pack and ship 😭 but please stay patient with us as all packages should be sent their ways this week! For certain regions of the world, we’ve provided codes to claim the products in a more safer and faster way! If this applies to you you’ll be notified shortly. We’re trying our best to get them into your hands soon :) Thanks for waiting!❤️
upvote

comment

skincarenectarine user profile picture

skincarenectarine

Oily/Resilient

no problem! this is my first win so i didn’t know what to expect, haha. thank you for the generous giveaway!
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

it usually takes 2 weeks to ship (for my prev experience) and skin1004 might ship all at once (im not sure)
upvote

comment

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

4-6weeks(cuz my previous giveaways were on this range) depending on your location or might take more time due to the number of products they’ll have to ship out
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!