picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Stacie74 user profile picture

Stacie74

Dry/Resilient

dot88 Views

Luxe Locks

O.k. Babes I have ( not to be vain just true) an amazing head of raging red hair. My one & only hair dresser Dennis is his name. Taught me this hair tip way bk when. I am sharing it w/ only the most Fabolous Few ( you) get you a glass container distilled water NEVER tap water. Your fav. hair oil or serum my choice Brazillian pin up. Just 49 cent cheap apple cider vinegar. 3 parts distilled water 2-3 pumps hair oil 1 part a/cider vinegar. Shake it like your gonna break it.😘 wash hair as usual do not condition rinse well ring hair out to remove excess water then rinse w/ our most fabulous mixture. Do not rinse or condioner& Bam Baby Bam.. you have beautiful bouncy dreamy locks. Give it a try Babes. You will be very pleased. They don't call me the Kitchen Beautician for nothing.. Plz let me know if you are happy w/ the results.. Much Love 💞 Stacey
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Huntyre user profile picture

Huntyre

Dry/Sensitive

hey, I wanted to answer your question but if I posted it on the discussion i made it would be hard to find the comment. so if you enter an event or giveaway -1000 is the entry fee and it is taken away. however if you are trying to earn a ⭐ star by your name (like mine) you just need to earn 10,000 lifetime points it doesn't matter if you use these points in an event because it matters how many points you have earned in TOTAL. Along with making 3 reviews. So, 10,000 (you don't have to have that all at once) + 3 reviews to apply for ⭐. picky doesn't notify you that you earned a star it just appears one day. I waited 1 1/2 month for mine. Picky has a blog called blog.gopicky.com and it has different blog explaining rules to help get you familiar with everything (a lot of people on this app are confused here and there so don't worry you'll get the hang of it!💗🌸
upvote

comment

Stacie74 user profile picture

Stacie74

Dry/Resilient

Thx love, you made it so much clearer 💥
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!