picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

sumat user profile picture

sumat

Dry/Sensitive

dot106 Views

tell me the good and bad things about The ordinary aha30%+ bha2% peeling solution

Hello sisters. Hope you all are doing great. Actually I am thinking to try out the most hyped "THE ORDINARY AHA30 %+BHA2% PEELING SOLLUTION" but I am scared of using it because I have heard that it is very strong and some have brunt their skins using it. Please share your experience and thoughts about this product. My age - 18 Skin type - dry Skin concerns - dark acne spots and pigmentation
carousel
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

The Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

star rating

(1780)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

janethw user profile picture

janethw

Oily/Resilient

If you haven't used AHA and BHA before, I suggest that you try a product with a lower percentage first, so you can build tolerance on your skin. The first time you use it, you may have some tingly sensation on your skin. If you feel the tingling doesn't disappear after a couple of minutes, you can wash it off, and try using it again in one week or a bit more. Don't use other exfoliants before/after using this product, and avoid using other heavy actives on the same routine to avoid irritation. After using this peeling, go for a full calming/moisturizing routine. And last but not least, don't forget to patch test this one before applying it on your face.
upvote

comment

sumat

Dry/Sensitive

I have used jumiso i am toner which has aha pha and bha in the lowest percentage like 2%,5% That product suits me pretty well
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

My recommendation: I don't suggest you to use this product. If this is your first time using AHA and BHA, it has a super high percentage of AHA. Since you have dry skin, I highly recommended ypu to avoid using this products. Anyway, this peeling solution actually has a dupe with the lower percent of AHA. I think it suits you better.
Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Agree with the other two comments - it is very strong even for my oily resilient skin that's used to chemical exfoliation. Make sure you start slowly and follow the instructions. This product doesn't suit everyone but when it works, it works wonders 👌
upvote

comment

sumat

Dry/Sensitive

I have heard that after stop using this product the spots start to come back
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!