picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Product Info

CarlaJewel user profile picture

CarlaJewel

Oily/Resilient

dot151 Views

Jumiso All Day Vitamin 🧡✨

Since I’ve been reading a lot of posts regarding vitamin C and this skincare line is rich in vitamins (not only vitamin C), this is probably the skincare line that works best with my skin and fully resolves my acne problems. 🍊✨ Jumiso All Day Vitamin line consists of three products: Clean & Mild Facial Cleanser, Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum, and lastly Nourshing & Recharging Wash-off Mask. The whole line contains a lot of vitamins that will make your skin bright and clear. And it is vegan and cruelty-free! Each product has different benefits that it can give. 🍊Clean & Mild Facial Cleanser is a gentle cleanser that contains a lot of vitamins, including grapefruit oil that helps to hydrate, smoothen and softens your skin. It also contains salicylic acid which is good for your acne and also helps to remove your dead skin cells. 🍊Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum is an unscented serum that is also not water based. It is made up of 86% vitamin extract that will help to reduce your dark spots and other pigmentations. It also contains Centella which is known for balancing the oils and increases collagen production for your skin. It is fast absorbing and very lightweight on the skin. Among the three products, this one is my FAVE! 🍊Nourshing & Recharging Wash-off Mask is a gel mask with 15 vitamin complex for hydration. You can see the tiny spots which are lemon peel for exfoliation (but it looks like a pulp to me). This mask hydrates and balances the oil of your skin. It is best when refrigerated (for at least 15 minutes) which can also help with your pores. I’ve been using these products for about 6 months now and it hasn’t failed me since day 1, I always see improvements on my skin. I use the facial cleanser and serum 2x a day and the wash-off mask 2x a month. I totally recommend these products specially for those who have oily skin. It’s a bit expensive (for me) but it’s totally worth it! I already repurchased the cleanser and serum but if you’ll ask me what’s really worth repurchasing, it’s going to be the serum. 🧡✨
carousel
carousel
All Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum

Jumiso
All Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum

star rating

(807)

favorite

All Day Vitamin Clean & Mild Facial Cleanser

Jumiso
All Day Vitamin Clean & Mild Facial Cleanser

star rating

(241)

favorite

All Day Vitamin Nourishing & Recharging Wash-off Mask

Jumiso
All Day Vitamin Nourishing & Recharging Wash-off Mask

star rating

(106)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!