Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

dot137 Views

Instagram help

I was just gonna apply for Rovectin giveaway and went to Instagram to share the post and tag friends in comment like usual, but I can’t share anything on my stories??? Not just that post, nothing at all, it just doesn’t give me option to “share post in my story” just list of people I can share it with. I didn’t change anything in my settings, so I can’t understand why is happening and how to fix it. Anyone who have an idea please help!
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Catherinuska user profile picture

Catherinuska

Oily/Sensitive

hii, I saw that there is an update and you should have this option directly in stories, where you have other options like Add gifs, music, etc. there should be a new option which allows you to share a post on your stories. 🤍💙 hope this helped 🙏🏽
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

Find it!!! Thank you so much 🥰 I didn’t know there was an update and it works different now🤦🏻‍♀️
upvote

comment

Catherinuska user profile picture

Catherinuska

Oily/Sensitive

i saw some people talking about it, but I still have the old way of sharing posts on insta. hope it is not that different 🙈 and you are welcome 💙
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!