picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

dot180 Views

SKINCEUTICALS… Have you ever tried it?

Three years ago I had a laser treatment to erase some sun spots that appeared in my face, during this the dermatologist that was performing the treatment recommended me to start to use some products from Skinceuticals. He was very enthusiastic about it. But I never did, the price was just out of my budget and honestly he was great but I tought ok, he is being paid by the brand to sell their products (in Chile this brand is only sells by doctors) so I wasnt complete sure about the efficacy the brand either. Anyways, after that, I came across people that swear by this brand and claim that worth every penny. And now I found this amazing community, that I already love and trust your honesty… so I keep wonder, have you guys ever tried this brand?? its that good? Would LOVE to know 💕
upvote

comment

6 Comments

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

Their Vitamin C was popularized due to its innovative and stable formula, but Timeless duped it so I guess there’s nothing special about it to me anymore. I’d say you can find a close dupe to most skincare products now a days.
upvote

comment

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

😱😱 i had no idea that one was a dupe!! Your totally right, everything dupe its easy to find now!! have u tried that Vitamin C?
upvote

comment

Emmaleblanc user profile picture

Emmaleblanc

Dry/Resilient

I’ve also been curious about this brand I hear about it all over Instagram!
upvote

comment

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

me too!!! im suuper curious about it!
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

ahh I’ve heard of this brand but haven’t got the chance to try yet , it’s also hard to get in my country & it’s pricey 🙁🙁🙁
upvote

comment

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

suuuuper pricey!!! in USA and Canada its possible to get online… in Chile was only at derms.
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

Same here! As a broke student I def cant afford those products but maybe someday. And I think I found another "dupe" to the vitamin c serum. This one from Geek and Gorgeous has a similar ingredient list to the one from Skinceutical with Vitamin E & Ferulic Acid. It only cost about 15€. I haven't tried is yet but when I need a new one I probably will buy this one.
101 C-Glow 15% Vitamin C Serum

Geek & Gorgeous
101 C-Glow 15% Vitamin C Serum

star rating

(59)

favorite

upvote

comment

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

Someone else commented they arent really good… so if we can find dupes, much better save that money for something else 😉 First time I heard about Geek and Gorgeous!! already love the name! Will definitely check it out! thank you 😘
upvote

comment

Morganrae user profile picture

Morganrae

Oily/Sensitive

Definitely on the pricier side, but worth it!
upvote

comment

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

have you tried them??
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!