picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

AnnaLola user profile picture

AnnaLola

Dry/Sensitive

dot144 Views

Changes on skin! tell me your story!

I don’t know this situation only happen to me or it just me paranoid or something. The thing is, when I managed to get clean and healthy skin and really clear from acne and super happy with it, and boom! Acne comes back! At first I thought i was my period acne but then acne gradually increase. I blame my hormone and adjust my food and sugar intake but still the same. I have to start all over again with new routine and try and error again and again. This process took me many months. It is very annoying because acne leaves me scars and pih that i have to bear and believe me there was many time I was about to give up. I am a woman and love to look pretty so i managed not to give up and start over again. I just want to share my story here. If this happen to you too, do you mind to share your story here? I’m happy to read long post if any! Thank you in advance ❤️ Picture for attention. Not related to post. 😆
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

Yes i feel you! My journey been up and down! There phases where my skin condition is so so good but on others weeks it's hell! Trust the process! As long as your skin is healthy everything is alright! I know having glass and poreless skin is like everyone's dream but it's not real.. So dont put pressure on yourself but I know exactly how you feel! My skin was pretty fine before I sometime get a few pimples but that's pretty much (less ignore my strawberry nose still working on that) But since last month I dont know what's been going on but there are so so many small pimple on my cheeks area and my skin started to burn. To this day I still dont why because I've been using my products since 2 months. And I only use 1 exfoliating product... So yeah still trying to figure out what I do wrong.
upvote

comment

AnnaLola user profile picture

AnnaLola

Dry/Sensitive

don’t this kinda stress you out? you seems so positive 😊 i hope we both can get our dream skin soon.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!