picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

K

KendraS

Oily/Resilient

dot184 Views

SHEIN

Is SHEIN worth the hype? I’m not going to lie. I have done a few orders. I like the prices and for the most part the sizing is usually spot on. The fabric can be a hit or miss. What I tend to do is look at the models for reference. And I am disappointed to say one pair of underwear split at the crotch (and embarrassingly I didn’t notice) Have you expierenced more bops or flops?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

Nah, they steal designs from much smaller businesses🤷🏻‍♀️
upvote

comment

strawbeyenne user profile picture

strawbeyenne

Oily/Sensitive

yes oh my gosh😖 support small/local businesses instead 👌🤍
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

it's fast fashion so it's very pretty low quality. it's the type of stuff that you can't keep for years. i sometimes order tops and accessories like sunglasses or jewelry. oh and also oversized sweaters in winter. a lot of SHEIN stuff looks good on pictures and absolutely terrible IRL sadly.
upvote

comment

K

KendraS

Oily/Resilient

very true. I love the sunglasses I got from them. but I also never wear them because they are more for style than anything else.
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I haven’t shop from them yet 😂
upvote

comment

K

KendraS

Oily/Resilient

I shop from them too much. my issue is I wait so I do big orders. I love the socks and swimwear I got on my last order. Not only do they have clothes they also have room decor. which I haven’t got yet. but my next order (shopping bag) is already at $300. I do like how the app is set up. it makes communication easy. one time I ordered swimsuits and I didn’t get them. it said they were delivered but the only time I had the issue was when I first changed my address. and I think the issue was within delivery. they were so nice about giving me a refund. And prompt on communication.
upvote

comment

A

anna1979

Oily/Resilient

I didn’t try any clothes from SHEIN so I can’t comment on that but I did order some of their makeup’s and they are pretty good. Love their foundation, eye pallets are very nice and so many beautiful colours to chose from….
upvote

comment

K

KendraS

Oily/Resilient

oooh I do love makeup but I was afraid of the quality.
upvote

comment

skinmindph user profile picture

skinmindph

Oily/Resilient

I've ordered once from Shein and I wont do it again. though they have cute styles, the quality isn't great, imo. its so thin and sheer, it made me understand why its sold cheap. they also steal designs and art from much more talented people. i've seen so many people call out shein but they dont even bat an eye. They really don't care since they're still making profit.
upvote

comment

K

KendraS

Oily/Resilient

before this discussion I didn’t see anything about that. thank you
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!