picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

I

ichy

Oily/Resilient

dot140 Views

Can you recommend a product that can help with my prob?

Hi! I’m just new here. I have these slightly visible dark spots and few scars from chicken pox. I used to take isotretinoin (that’s what my dermatologist prescribed) but I’m done with my derma 2 months ago. Also, I’m confused what’s my skin type because sometimes it’s oily and there are days that it’s normal. These are my routine:
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

Chicken pox scarring is difficult to remove. But for those dark spots. You can try the alpha arbutin and azelaic combo. It's good at reducing dark spots. What kind of scarring do you have? The lanbena TCM cream is surprising good for some reason it's quite effective when it comes to flattening and lightening scars. I still have a bit of trust issues with it thoigh since it's too affordable 😅
upvote

comment

I

ichy

Oily/Resilient

i don’t have any idea what type of scar is this but i think it’s ice pick scar though it’s not that deep
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

For the chicken pox scar I think it will be difficult without some kind of treatment because skincare is not enough for those kind of scar. For your routine I guess you might work more on hydrating aspects as the cleansers you use can be very drying on the skin. You can add hydrating toner to be used after cleansing. Since you use sunscreen you need to double cleanse at night too, try to use micellar water or cleansing oil to wash off the residue.
upvote

comment

I

ichy

Oily/Resilient

for hydrator, is The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid good? I’m also planning to buy The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!