picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

ninadoesskincaree user profile picture

ninadoesskincaree

Oily/Resilient

dot339 Views

EPIDUO

What's up guys!! I've heard good and bad things about Epiduo! I'm going to be on it pretty much soon so I want to know how it helped you. I will very much appreciate tips to lessen the irritation and redness brought by this product. Should you apply moisturizer whilst on it or not? Drop tips and experiences below! Would love to read all about them!🀠 Thanks, pickies! <33
Epiduo Gel Pump

Galderma
Epiduo Gel Pump

star rating

(34)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

skinwithclods user profile picture

skinwithclods

Oily/Sensitive

I would definitely recommend introducing it to your routine a few nights a week, as it can cause dryness & redness (my experience). Also moisturise moisturise moisturise!!πŸ™‚
upvote

comment

ninadoesskincaree

Oily/Resilient

hi, yes i know! im doing it on every MWF. what moisturizer do you recommend? 😊
upvote

comment

jinnaee user profile picture

jinnaee

Dry/Resilient

Hi, I recently had really bad breakouts due to a sensitivity to a certain ingredient, and it was really helpful. It was able to diminish all my breakouts after less than 5 uses, however, it’s really strong and can be quite dehydrating. I found that using the sandwhich method: moisturizer-epiduo-moisturizer, worked the best for me. Here are some products I would recommend to use alongside it:)

ninadoesskincaree

Oily/Resilient

Thank you!!! I have the illiyoon one 😊 i didnt know i can do that whilst using epiduo! how many minutes is the interval before i put epiduo and moisturizer? :)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!