picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Aubreyy user profile picture

Aubreyy

Dry/Resilient

dot187 Views

Picky event winners

those who won giveaway events before, how long do i need to wait for the product to be delivered at my home? I'm just worried. I ordered the product last 9 days ago. Thank you!
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Lemonsea user profile picture

Lemonsea

Dry/Resilient

It depends on where you live. I think the products are shipped from the giveaway companies’ warehouses, so mostly in Asia. I live in NYC and it takes about 4-6 weeks for me to receive the product from fullment to delivery.
upvote

comment

Lemonsea user profile picture

Lemonsea

Dry/Resilient

Also from my experience, you might get the tracking #’s after your giveaway arrived.
upvote

comment

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

A regular giveaway ( the ones in the hundreds ) usually arrived 2-3 weeks. While the huge ones ( the ones in the thousand ) arrived by batch. For example, they will shipped to the us first before they start sending to asia something like that. So the arrival varies, but they usually take longer. There are also some cases where the product arrived way pass the dead line.
upvote

comment

AmeeJay user profile picture

AmeeJay

Dry/Resilient

It depends really. There's no specific period of when it will arrive. Just need to wait for the email with tracking number 😅
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

usually it takes more than 2 weeks
upvote

comment

VanessaC user profile picture

VanessaC

Dry/Resilient

I was wondering the same thing, I still haven’t received my product from the last giveaway, and was worried it might not show up, I guess I’ll have to be Patient and wait it out :)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!