picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Other

glowita user profile picture

glowita

Oily/Resilient

dot165 Views

Platform other than SEPHORA?

Hello everyone! Other than sephora do you know where i can buy all skincare product in one platform? Btw I am from Malaysia😊 Thanks in advance💗
upvote

comment

4 Comments

MieraSyaf user profile picture

MieraSyaf

Oily/Sensitive

shopee! ( Wakobeauty, Marshearmy, Ippuni, Glam Story, Beauty Babe, My adore, Hermo & Glampick )
upvote

comment

glowita

Oily/Resilient

awww thanks for sharing their shopee names😊 i heard some of it previously.
upvote

comment

Cedric user profile picture

Cedric

Oily/Resilient

I usually just buy on Shopee. they have a lot of direct sellers from Korea, Japan, Indo etc where there are many skincare brands! just make sure to look out for reviews to see if the seller can be trusted.
upvote

comment

glowita

Oily/Resilient

great thanks for the advice😊
upvote

comment

halleysburrow user profile picture

halleysburrow

Dry/Sensitive

Shopee is a good option, best to go for their official store but there’s some resellers like Marshearmy and Wako that’s good. Other option is Hermo, they have a great range of kbeauty and jbeauty. Also ZALORA is a good option too, they have brands like Paula’s Choice and Ordinary and more
upvote

comment

glowita

Oily/Resilient

wow that's great i dun realised zalora is selling skincare. very well explained thanks!
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

Shopee!! But make sure to check the legitimacy of the shop because a lot of fake products are circulating around the market. Best to purchase on the official shopee store. 😬 Yesstyle and wishtrend also (If you are into k-products)✨
upvote

comment

glowita

Oily/Resilient

great so everyone was suggesting me to buy from shopee. will look into it. thank you everyone😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!