picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

dot273 Views

your thoughts on this

Whats your thoughts on this.is it a good toner?pro&cons?calming effect?other effect?
Heartleaf 77% Soothing Toner

ANUA
Heartleaf 77% Soothing Toner

star rating

(503)

favorite

upvote

comment

10 Comments

Rosesarered45 user profile picture

Rosesarered45

Oily/Resilient

Hi. i’ve tried this toner, i saw many great reviews about this toner and i’m intrigued to try it too. by looking at the ingredient list, it contains 77% heartleaf which gives soothing/calming effect to the skin. if you follow myskinisglass on ig, he had posted out about his fav toners and this product is one of them. Please see image attached as i ss from ig. hope this helps
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

wow 🀩 ,thank you so much
upvote

comment

Iamvan user profile picture

Iamvan

Dry/Sensitive

I had this and emptied it last month. My fave. It's hydrating but it has a water like texture which I don't mind. Organic bha from sugar cane. It's the toner that helps me with skin texture though consistency is the key. And it's soothing, whenever i had a bout of redness i use this as a toner pack. I did not repurchase though. ELMT toners are such a good competition for this one.
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

thank you 😊
upvote

comment

htebbethhteb user profile picture

htebbethhteb

Oily/Sensitive

yes this is really worth to try! 😍 I love this, and use this as a mask pack also sometimes, really help a to soothed my skin ~
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

thank you 😊
upvote

comment

pyskhim user profile picture

pyskhim

Oily/Sensitive

I have heard alot of good reviews of this Anua toner and wanted to get 1 to try. It is a great product worth trying for soothing and calming of the skin. Go fot itπŸ€—
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

thank you 😊
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I got this too , haven’t open yet but soon 😍😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!