picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

NatashaBaxter user profile picture

NatashaBaxter

Oily/Sensitive

dot831 Views

Have you tried Rovectin before? 🌿

I recently bought my very first Rovectin product about a week ago! I was super duper excited and I was able to customize my bottle with the cute stickers inside! I bought the Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Cream and I feel like this is the perfect Summer moisturizer! It is currently Winter in South Africa....I kinda bought it at the wrong time BUT this product applies like a dream! I'll have a review up in a few weeks time but I do have a cool Instagram reel of me applying the stickers that I'd love for you to check out in the meantime! IG:@natasha_baxter_za Have any if you tried Rovectin before? What are some of your favourite Rovectin products?
carousel
carousel
Clean Lotus Water Cream 60ml

Rovectin

star rating

(7)

favorite

upvote

comment

70 Comments

Tee17 user profile picture

Tee17

Dry/Sensitive

Yes, I’ve tried this cream and the rovectin cleanser and I can’t ever stop raving about how good both of these are! Literally two of my favourite products!
Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser

Rovectin
Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser

star rating

(426)

favorite

Rovectin

star rating

(7)

favorite

upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Oily/Sensitive

The cleanser sounds really interesting 😍 I'll definitely add that to my list!!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

I've yet to try Rovectin as I'm pretty new to skincare. I began my journey around February this year! Goodness those stickers, how cuuute! I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too πŸ’• @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for following me! I will follow you back! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸΌ
upvote

comment

nimiii user profile picture

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

I really want to try this brand as I see picky users raving about their products, but I’ve not tried them yet! πŸ’—
upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Oily/Sensitive

This was my first time buying a Rovectin product but I'm loving it so far! I do want to try more of their range though 😍 I also bought their product because of all the positive reviews I've seen πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸΌ
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I’ve tried their treatment lotion & I love it too 😍😍 but I haven’t try this lotus cream, I will get that soon 🀩
upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Oily/Sensitive

I've heard amazing things about the Treatment Lotion! I've been eyeing that for a while now! I've heard great reviews 😍😍😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!