picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

MaicaMae user profile picture

MaicaMae

Oily/Sensitive

dot192 Views

AFFORDABLE ROUTINE FOR DRY/SENSITIVE SKIN

Something about a color coordinated routine just makes me so happy, especially when it’s all peachy!🍑 I personally have super sensitive skin that is more on the combo side, so I don’t reach for mineral SPFs or a richer moisturizer during the daytime, but these would be perfect for drier skin types. I feel like the cleanser, vitamin c, and niacinamide serum would work well for all skin types. ✨Versed gentle cycle milky cleanser and Skin soak rich moisturizer are both super gentle and great for dry or irritated skin. The cleanser has a subtle milky scent to it, but I don’t mind it at all ($14.99 & $17.99) ✨Stratiaskin c+c serum has a silicone base that evaporates away leaving the skin feeling like there is nothing there! Gentle yet effective and great for sensitive skin or those new to vitamin c ($25) ✨Sundreeskin ryse + shyne serum has aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and CBD to moisturize, plump, and brighten the skin. It has a milky consistency and layers well with other products. I like cbd products for sensitive skin because I personally feel like they help with redness and irritation ($28) ✨Cocokind daily spf is a mineral sunscreen with SPF 32 that uses zinc oxide as the sole filter. Mineral sunscreens tend to be better for drier and more sensitive skin, and this one is also fragrance free. This can also be used as both moisturizer and spf ($24) Do you have any of these in your routine already?
carousel
Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream

Versed
Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream

star rating

(11)

favorite

C+C Serum

Stratia
C+C Serum

star rating

(12)

favorite

Daily SPF

Cocokind
Daily SPF

star rating

(25)

favorite

Gentle Cycle Milky Cleanser

Versed
Gentle Cycle Milky Cleanser

star rating

(16)

favorite

upvote

comment

9 Comments

nimiii user profile picture

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

I love that it’s colour coordinated! your routine is so pretty! 🤩
upvote

comment

nimiii user profile picture

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

I wish all my products matched but they don’t lol! not as pretty as yours!
upvote

comment

ishiskin user profile picture

ishiskin

Dry/Sensitive

this layout is so pretty! such great products here as well 😆
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!