picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Giveaways

Testandopinion user profile picture

Testandopinion

Dry/Sensitive

dot183 Views

Did you receive any products from the givaways?

If yes, how much time it take to arrive and to wich country? I won 2 giveaways from picky rewards and I saw that the item are like unfullfilled and i didn't know if the products are sent or not. I live in Spain so how much time could the items take to arrive? Does the status change or it is allways like unfullfilled? Thanks for your help 😊
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

I live in USA and I have won more than 25 products with picky. it takes more than a month but less than two months. I get notifications when the package has been sent (it takes 4 weeks after I receive that message to receive the actual product) but sometimes I get the shipping notifications even after I have received the product 🤪 I don’t pay absolutely nothing.
upvote

comment

Testandopinion user profile picture

Testandopinion

Dry/Sensitive

thanks!!
upvote

comment

LouiseY user profile picture

LouiseY

Oily/Resilient

they send a separate email to let you know when it’s on it way to you! From there it can take up to 4 weeks to actually reach you. Picky sometimes sends updates too like whether it’s gonna be delivered soon.
upvote

comment

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

They send a separate email with the tracking. At least from my experience, I've only won 2 so far
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!