picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

apai user profile picture

apai

Dry/Resilient

dot171 Views

fellas into skin care?

Dear ladies 1)Did you find is weird when men fascinated with skin care routine ? 2) what make you think men is so lazy to take care of their face ? Nowadays I rather spend my money on skin care product and yes you can check in my profile for my daily skin care routine .
upvote

comment

9 Comments

M

Monnn

Dry/Resilient

Not weird at all. It’s sad that the majority of men don’t consider it as “normal” when it’s basic hygiene 😩 I think why most don’t bother is bc it may seem complicated and time consuming or they’ll get mocked for it.
upvote

comment

apai

Dry/Resilient

agreed on time consuming.. sometimes I skip toner…
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

I'm more weirded out by crusty men who WILLINGLY don't do anything for their skin (face and body) because of toxic masculinity. So no for me it's not weird at all to see men taking care of themselves. i think it is great and absolutely natural.
upvote

comment

apai

Dry/Resilient

did you know that since I really consent about skin care now my brother in law start to used her wife face Claeanser and sometimes he using face scrub .. really wonder when he going to start to apply moisturiser ?
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

Men fascinated with skincare routine is not weird at all. 😬 Skincare is part of hygiene after all. I agree with the comment above, I think it is mostly because of toxic masculinity that some are not willing to do skincare. Some men think skincare is a feminine stuff. Also, some group of men will literally tease other men when they see someone doing skincare. 😢😅
upvote

comment

apai

Dry/Resilient

agreed on that I guess we should stop those label toxic masculinity.. generally men feel shy to buy their own skin care product due to their ego..
upvote

comment

nimiii user profile picture

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

it’s not weird at all! I always encourage my boyfriend to do skincare, especially when he’s staying over at my house. Men can use skincare too! it’s so important. I think there is a stereotype around the idea that it’s ‘girly’ and most men don’t want to do it. but that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with it, everyone should take care of their skin! 💗
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

Nope not wierd at all
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!