picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

dot138 Views

how to accept and love those acne scars

Hey guys! How can I love and be proud of my skin? I’m super scared and can get abit of anxiety when people mentioned about my skin, acne and the redness. What should I do? πŸ˜”
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

The most important thing is for you and your skin to be healthy. It can be a long journey but if someone is pointing it out or commenting, that's usually a sign of their own insecurities and vanity. What helped me is finding a way to laugh at myself because that throws people off (especially if their comments were intentionally hurtful). You laugh it of and move on. I have a big scar on my forehead that I used to hide and be embarrassed about. It got annoying that I felt that way about something I couldn't change so I embraced it. Now if anyone points it out, I tell them a funny story how I got it. It doesn't bother me anymore and comments don't affect how I feel about it. Love your skin and be kind to it πŸ’œ
upvote

comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

I’m trying to love skin. but everyday facing myself in front of my mirror is πŸ˜” but I will try my very best to love and take care of it. thank you for your encouragement. you’re so brave
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!