picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Skyline user profile picture

Skyline

Oily/Sensitive

dot427 Views

What is the best serum combination for Am and Pm routine

Need help Am: Vitamin C serum and Hyaluronic acid serum or Vitamin C serum and Niacinamide Pm: Retinol and Niacinamide or Retinol and Hyaluronic acid serum Based on my research, Niacinamide can be incorporated in any skincare products/routine. I also know that Retinol and Vitamin C can't be use together. But I'm not really sure about Hyaluronic acid serum/hidrating serum.. can it be used together with Vitamin C and/or Retinol? And can you also share the best Facial Cleanser, AHA/BHA toner, moisturizer for oily skin, and broad spectrum sunscreen for you? Much appreciated if the price is affordable. I'm broke, but I can't sacrifice my skincare. So affordable products is a must! 😅😂😁 Thank you!🥰
upvote

comment

4 Comments

pickytiffy user profile picture

pickytiffy

Dry/Resilient

for AM routine you can use only vitamin c and for PM it is ok to combine Retinol and HA, it is help to increase skin cell turn over.
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid can be use together, i have a serum with both ingredients, i use for AM routine
upvote

comment

Skyline

Oily/Sensitive

So both HA and Niacinamide can be used in Am and Pm! I gained another knowledge. Thank you so much! 🥰
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

that's why i love picky! we can learn so much 😊
upvote

comment

pickytiffy user profile picture

pickytiffy

Dry/Resilient

for product recommendations, facial cleanser you should try cerave, BHA toner should be pula choice. since you have an oily skin when it comes to moisturizer you should choose a gel cream rather than the thicker one. for suncreen that affordable I would recommend eucerin 🥰
upvote

comment

Skyline

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you so much! Gonna check those products!🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!