picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

JoyaSweet user profile picture

JoyaSweet

Oily/Resilient

dot148 Views

DOUBLE CLEANSING

I was wondering if I decided to do double cleansing in my routine, how frequent should I do it? Is it advisable to do it everyday or should I do it every other day?
upvote

comment

9 Comments

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I double cleanse every day but only at night. I wear no makeup but always make sure to wash the sunscreen residue, dirt, and excess oil off my face before going to bed.
upvote

comment

JoyaSweet

Oily/Resilient

Oh I see, thank you! :)
upvote

comment

ditaputri user profile picture

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

i double cleansing everyday in my pm routine. I wear sunscreen everday and worried if i used only face wash they can’t clean everything and can’t reach the pores. I also notice the different when i double cleanse and not, once i ever not double cleansing for a week and my skin texture feel so bumpy especially in my forehead (even when i exfoliate 2-3times) and once i started to double cleanse again, that bumpy on the forehead are gone and my skin feels smooth again 😊
upvote

comment

JoyaSweet

Oily/Resilient

Thank you! I'll try doing it when I find a good cleansing oil/balm.
upvote

comment

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Oily/Sensitive

you should do double cleansing every time you put on make up. some would recommend to do double cleansing even with just sunscreen on. I don’t always do double cleansing because I don’t put on makeup. if I use matte sunscreen then I will do double cleansing. it is okay to do it everyday as long as your skin can take it. I see you have oily skin, so it shouldn’t be a problem! :)
upvote

comment

JoyaSweet

Oily/Resilient

Yes, I actually put sunscreen and make up everyday. Thank you! :)
upvote

comment

mynnie user profile picture

mynnie

Dry/Sensitive

Yas you should listen to your skin's needs :) I personally don't unless I'm wearing sunscreen or makeup and only in the evenings otherwise my skin gets irritated 🙃
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Isntree | Isntree Onion Repair Booster Shot 2000  event

Picky x Isntree | Isntree Onion Repair Booster Shot 2000

Audience

All Users

Deadline

July 26th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!