picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

bobbycys user profile picture

bobbycys

Dry/Sensitive

dot224 Views

texture help

Im struggling with lots of bumps & blackheads. I’m not sure how to get rid of them other than extractions but they always leave redness & scars. I have tried lots of BHAs products such as COSRX, Paula’s Choice or Benton but they didn’t really help and some of them break me out 😰
carousel
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

star rating

(619)

favorite

BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

COSRX
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

star rating

(1047)

favorite

Aloe BHA Skin Toner

BENTON
Aloe BHA Skin Toner

star rating

(851)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

DrNikiEve user profile picture
experts user badge

DrNikiEve

Oily/Sensitive

Hi dear ,thanks for sharing your concerns. What I would strongly recommend is incorporating Adapalene gel into your skincare routine as it is a third generation retinoid and it helps with building collagen and improves skin texture. Please give 3 months to see results 💕
Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment

Differin
Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment

star rating

(112)

favorite

upvote

comment

bobbycys

Dry/Sensitive

thank you for ur advice 🥺 will def look into it ❤️
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Looking at your post and comments it seems that you are jumping between many products and there's too much going on. To ensure that you see the results of each product, you should try it for at least 1 month consistently and not to introduce more than one product at the time. If a certain product is making your condition worse, you won't be able to know which one if you keep changing your routine up. I would recommend exfoliating a couple of times a week with low concentration products (like one of the toners you've got). Make sure you double cleanse if you wear makeup or sunscreen and check all your products for commonly known irritants and comedogenic ingredients. Apply toner/moisturiser on damp skin after cleansing to lock in the moisture.
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Just had a quick look and I can see that the mugwort cream has comedogenic ingredients that may be clogging your pores
upvote

comment

puwul user profile picture

puwul

Oily/Sensitive

it looks like clogged pores, have you try to do double cleansing with micellar water ? I do sometimes have this kind of bumps and double cleanse with micellar water helps me a lot with it! I prefer to do double cleanse with micellar water since I have hormonal acne and easy get breakout when i use the balm/oil and stay away from alcohol & fragrance (these ingredients often sensitize skin) hope this tips help you! 🥰
upvote

comment

bobbycys

Dry/Sensitive

thank you so much ☺️ I was using Clinique Cleansing balm! I will switch to micellar water instead
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

How many times do you exfoliate a week?
upvote

comment

bobbycys

Dry/Sensitive

I don’t have an exact exfoliation routine as some of the youtubers recommend exfoliate when only needed as I have sensitive skin. so I would say maybe 1x in 2 weeks 🤔
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!