picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Skin Concern

PickyAddict user profile picture

PickyAddict

Oily/Sensitive

dot171 Views

Thinning eyebrows 😥😥

Hello Picky people. I just want to ask if there is a product or ingredient that can cause the eyebrows to get thin/hair loss? I noticed that my Eyebrows are not as thick as before since i started my skincare routine. Or aging is the reason my eyebrows to be like this? 😥😥😥
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

From my personal experience and hearing the same from people with this problem eyebrow hair thinning can be a sign of thyroid issues. I’d suggest to check it. I don’t think skincare can do this…
upvote

comment

PickyAddict

Oily/Sensitive

Really?? Scary 😥😥😥
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

I have thyroid issues and I agree with the suggestion of glowyforever. my eyebrows have become more sparse whereas I use to have thick eyebrows when I was younger. a thyroid imbalance can cause a lot of symptoms but this is one of the more visible signs.
upvote

comment

PickyAddict

Oily/Sensitive

Sorry to hear that, if you dont mind may i know your other symptoms, im really scared right now that i might have that problem.
upvote

comment

Finchy user profile picture

Finchy

Dry/Sensitive

I don’t think skincare products should generally lead to thinning eyebrows and would be more inclined to blame it on the general aging process. But if it has happened more suddenly, then I agree with seeking a medical opinion if you can. In the meantime, there are products out there for brow growth or some people just use good ol fashion castor oil. There may also be supplements that can help, like biotin, but keep in mind these will affect all hair on your body and not just where you want it to.
upvote

comment

PickyAddict

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing
upvote

comment

Sunniya user profile picture

Sunniya

Dry/Resilient

I don’t think skincare can harm eyebrows. probably try getting your thyroid test
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!