picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

ditaputri user profile picture

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

dot106 Views

Pricey Product

Hi guys, A price seems so objective in this skincare industry. People came with different budget, different skin concern, different mindset of “pricey”, and i also the one that have tight budget and would think a thousand times when i have to buy a skincare that cost more that $30. I really want to ask, have you tried pricey skincare product? what was that and how much it cost? and what is your opinion about that? do you find it worth the price?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Dry/Resilient

Most expensive I have personally bought is the fresh Kombucha FTE. The product is good did all it claimed. Had no issue. Would I say its worth it? thats personal I have found another essence gave me the same results and experience for 1/3 the price.
upvote

comment

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Oily/Resilient

I am in general a very frugal person. So I am an opportunitist and try to always buy on a sale or discounted price. I also appreciate minis as I can try certain pricier products but also not completely blow my budget & see if my skin thinks it's worth the extra price. all in all, certain things will never be practical for me to spend my hard earned money on, however if something is on a mega sale, I will try to take advantage!
upvote

comment

ditaputri user profile picture

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

yess!! im a sale hunter bcs sale help me a lot to save some money for another wishlist
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!