picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

fuji user profile picture

fuji

Oily/Resilient

dot128 Views

skin barrier cream and toner for super oily.

My skin is super oily skin and a little bit damage. The reason why my face is damaged is i go to bed at lately everynight. Because of my homework.I come back home from my tution lately everynight.I go to bed at 1:00 am everynight.when i go to school my face is so oiliness and look like damage.I didn't use clay mask and facial mask.And i have a little bit acne(one or two) many and not serious.Should i use continue this?or change and what product should i use? please give me advice about the product. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™†πŸ™†
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Morgas user profile picture

Morgas

Oily/Resilient

Sleep plays a serious role in your skin health,I know it’s difficult to juggle sleep and studies but you need to set a schedule that will allow your skin to rest.When we sleep at night our skin repairs itself and this process is very important. Try to have a day and evening skincare routine.Try to do your night routine as early as possible.For oily skin,I find that using hydrating toners and serums helps keep the oil away.Your routine is simple and nice but if your skin. is still producing too much oil you might have to use products that will hydrate your skin so it can repair itself. There are tons of Korean skincare brands serum and toners that are very hydrating.I love the Laneige cream skin refiner,Tony moly Mocchi toner.Try serums/products with glycerin,panthenol,poly glutamic acid and hyaluronic acid for extra hydration
upvote

comment

fuji user profile picture

fuji

Oily/Resilient

Thankyou for your explanation.😘😘😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!