picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

P

Poopie

Dry/Sensitive

dot163 Views

Exfoliant higher % than benton

Hi there, I've been using Benton BHA toner and I like that it's moisturising but I felt like the BHA isn't strong enough for me. Is there any other recommendations that have slightly higher % but not too extreme because I have sensitive skin? I was thinking of trying cosrx aha/bha toner, is it the right choice? Oh and I only use Benton twice a week. Shall I gave this product another chance by using it everyday? Or try other products?
Aloe BHA Skin Toner

BENTON
Aloe BHA Skin Toner

star rating

(851)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

Morgas user profile picture

Morgas

Oily/Resilient

Try the Wishtrend Mandelic acid toner
upvote

comment

P

Poopie

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for the recommendation. will have a look at this product ❤️
upvote

comment

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

On the Benton packaging, it says it’s formulated for daily use! You may see better results using it everyday.
upvote

comment

P

Poopie

Dry/Sensitive

I'll try. because I'm using vit c serum too so I don't wna clash between these both ingredients. maybe I'll use in alternate. thank you ❤️
upvote

comment

skincarebyten user profile picture

skincarebyten

Dry/Sensitive

Hi! If you’re looking for a higher percentage of exfoliator, you may try the By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid Prep Water! The Cosrx one is more gentle since it has 0.1% AHA/BHA, while the Benton is 0.5% BHA 🤍
P

Poopie

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for the recommendation. will have a look at this product ❤️
upvote

comment

MySkinToday user profile picture

MySkinToday

Oily/Sensitive

I use this every evening. it is very gentle.
upvote

comment

P

Poopie

Dry/Sensitive

sure, will try to use it daily and see how it goes ❤️
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

I agree with the suggestion to use it more frequently. This contain 0.5% salicylic acid which is the maximum salicylic acid that South Korean can sell over the counter. Anything higher they would have to change it into betaine salicylate. COSRX AHA/BHA has a lower BHA concentration than Benton and it uses betaine salicylate which is weaker than BHA at same percentage but it also has willow bark water and apple water along with glycolic acid but all in low concentration. A higher concentration of betaine salicylate would be their One Step Pad followed Blackhead Power Liquid. The latter is the highest percentage of betaine salicylate.
P

Poopie

Dry/Sensitive

I never expect to receive such detailed explanation! Thank you so much and I really appreciate it! ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!