picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

S

Skinisin

Oily/Sensitive

dot136 Views

Hyperpigmentation be gone!

Hello! Are there any really great recommendations to clear hyperpigmentation on the sides of my face? Been using mild exfoliation with glycolic acid. What has worked for you and for how long did you have to treat.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Niacinaemide user profile picture

Niacinaemide

Dry/Resilient

retinol and vitamin c, alpha arbutin is good also. my best combination to treat hyperpigmentation: vitamin c, niacinamide, and retinol. I've tried this combination for about a month, and the result came really great.
upvote

comment

S

Skinisin

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you! I just recently started using Faded (starting once a week) as I’ve been using a Niacinamide toner and Tranexamic acid serum. Are there any brands you swear by from use? Would love to hear ♥️
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Consistent use of sunscreen, Niacinamide, exfolliants, Vit C and Retinol helps to reduce my hyperpigmentation. It’s still there but it’s not as obvious as before
upvote

comment

S

Skinisin

Oily/Sensitive

Great. I use Naturium Tranexamic acid and Biossance Vitamin C oil. Retinol is next on my radar. Thank you for the recommendations.
upvote

comment

angegege user profile picture

angegege

Oily/Sensitive

For me, Vitamin C (ampoule) works best for my pimples & hyperpigmentation. And based on my experience, it's better to find a product that suits your skin type and stick with it for months to see the result. I've already tried a lot of products with Niacinamide but doesn't work at all. 😔Plus, don't forget to use sunscreen every day. 😊 Hope it helps.
upvote

comment

S

Skinisin

Oily/Sensitive

Absolutely! It does help a lot. Thank you! If I hear you right consistency with the products help a lot. Haven’t looked back since I discovered Missha Aqua sunscreen.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!