picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

nekoru user profile picture

nekoru

Oily/Resilient

dot177 Views

Opinion on Luxe Organix

Almost all skincare products I’ve tried are from Luxe Organix and I love some of their products, but I’m slightly hesitant on trying their othwr products. Does anyone else have opinions on the brand itself or their other products? (I’ve tried some products below and they’ve been fine so far)
Miracle Toner AHA/BHA Pore Clarifying Treatment

Luxe Organix
Miracle Toner AHA/BHA Pore Clarifying Treatment

star rating

(58)

favorite

98% Aloe Vera Vitamin Water for Face & Body

Luxe Organix
98% Aloe Vera Vitamin Water for Face & Body

star rating

(11)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

I'll be straight forward I don't like "Luxe Organix" mostly of their products cointsns fragrance and some has drying alcohol that potentially can irritate our skin.Some I tried doesn't irritate me and work slightly to my skin but there are a lot of other product in the market that work more plus I got irritated with their miracle cleanser even though I didn't use it daily.... glad soem of their products is compatible with your skin!~

nekoru

Oily/Resilient

Thank you! Tbh I didnt notice the fragrance and alcohol until you said so, so thank you again!
upvote

comment

angegege user profile picture

angegege

Oily/Sensitive

For me, it is still better to invest in Korean brands like COSRX and Bywishtrend. Since based on my experience, I just got breakouts and wasted money on it. I've tried their AHA BHA collection and it's all not worth it. :/ The only products that I can recommend (if you still want to try their brand) would be their Aloe vera foam cleanser and clay mask. 😊
upvote

comment

nekoru

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for your recommendation!! I also think those two brands are cheaper and I’m really willing to buy from them (even if im looking for cheaper options) but I dont know what to try from their products rn bec I’m scared of another breakout
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Heavily fragranced and there are way more affordable products if you really want to stick to local finds
upvote

comment

nekoru

Oily/Resilient

thank you! what are the other affordable brands if I may ask? that’s the only problem I have for now :((
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!