picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

secubu user profile picture

secubu

Oily/Sensitive

dot245 Views

Tracking prizes

Hello! I am lucky to be a winner of Madagascar Centella Toner by Skin 1004. (YAY!!!) I followed all the instructions I got in my email and I am worried about shipping process. Can I track the product somehow? If you have ever been a winner of the giveaways, please, tell me! :) thank you everyone (Comfirmed everything on the 14th of July)
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

I live in USA. it takes more than a month to receive the package but less than two months. it has only been 15 days since they send emails to the winners. so don’t worry just wait I have won more than 15 times in this app and the products has always arrived
upvote

comment

secubu

Oily/Sensitive

I live in Kazakhstan and it geographically closer to Korea, haha, I hope it will be fine when it comes, I just don’t get anything by post regularly, not used to this :D but thank you a lot
upvote

comment

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

u won't be able to track it!!! they might send u a confirmation whenever it arrives in our country but it all depends on the brand sending it to y! I've had some which I just found on my mailbox and others I've received a notification when it arrives in my country and 2 days arrived!!
upvote

comment

secubu

Oily/Sensitive

wow, thank you a lot for helping me
upvote

comment

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

I don’t think many people know this, but you can track your packages! Picky uses the Shop app :)
upvote

comment

IvyPedrozo user profile picture
picky squad user badge

IvyPedrozo

Dry/Resilient

You can actually track your package..You can use the App AfterShip..
upvote

comment

myskincaresituation user profile picture

myskincaresituation

Dry/Resilient

Congratulations I can’t wait to review
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!