picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

oanfoan user profile picture

oanfoan

Dry/Sensitive

dot157 Views

Just Curious..

If ever I've reached the skin I've been aiming for, is it safe to stop using everything (exp. Spf) or will it all go back and make it worse?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

R

ricoskin

Dry/Resilient

to maintain the results and even further reduce aging don’t leave your routine, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid etc do soooo much for long term aging I would advise you keep up your results and furthermore continue halting your age xx
upvote

comment

oanfoan

Dry/Sensitive

i see, thank you. but would it be okay to change the routine with different products?
upvote

comment

R

ricoskin

Dry/Resilient

yes hun I regularly change my routine because if I don’t I will build up a tolerance to certain products and they won’t work, I hope this is helpful xx
upvote

comment

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Oily/Sensitive

I suggest just keep the basics! They'll keep what you've done for your skin. I highly recommend using antioxidants though, I hear they're great to fight off free radical damage hence making your skin age "gracefully"
upvote

comment

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

skincare is like going to the gym. you reach your ideal body but if you don’t continue going then the results will disappear
upvote

comment

Dalia user profile picture

Dalia

Oily/Resilient

you have to keep using at least some products in order to maintain a good skin condition. you can definitely switch some if you'd like, though. it'll depend of the ingredients. btw someone mentioned changing products so that the skin won't get used to them, but that's not true. products don't "stop working" just cuz you've been using them for a while. anyways, as I said at first, I would recommend for you to keep using them in order to keep your skin as it is. unless for example: it's acne products and you no longer struggle with acne. hope this makes sense.
upvote

comment

oanfoan

Dry/Sensitive

totally does! thank you.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!