picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

PalomaMe user profile picture

PalomaMe

Dry/Sensitive

dot142 Views

vit c serum + Isntree tw real bifida ampoule

Hi Picky experts!πŸ‘‹πŸ» I need help here a bit. Please tell me could I use Vit c serum and this ampoule together in one routine in the morning please? I’ll be incorporating retinal in the evening routine, so can’t use the ampoule together with retinal in the evening, so only left mornings. What is your thoughts? Thank you in advance πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F

The Ordinary
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F

star rating

(14)

favorite

TW-Real Bifida Ampoule

ISNTREE
TW-Real Bifida Ampoule

star rating

(176)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

ayuvita23 user profile picture

ayuvita23

Oily/Resilient

yes you can layering them together in the morning . vit c is higly recommended used on AM routine . keep in mind to use sunscreen and reapply it πŸ‘Œ
upvote

comment

PalomaMe

Dry/Sensitive

yes, I know,thank you. My concern is that as it is vit c and the ampoule has copper peptides in it, would that be safe layering together
upvote

comment

jrose user profile picture

jrose

Oily/Resilient

I’ve been using that ampoule in my morning routine for about a 2wks now. I experience zero irritation and I am using a vitamin c in the morning as well but it’s the cerave one so not sure if the one you use would react differently

PalomaMe

Dry/Sensitive

as my vit c is a derivative of vit c, the ordinary website says that it doesn’t react, I’m still just concerned would it be fine to me, maybe someone used them together. Would you use the ampoule first and then the vit c? thank you πŸ™
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!