picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Annie93 user profile picture

Annie93

Oily/Resilient

dot278 Views

Giveaway count

Hi, how many giveaways have you won since joining? How long has it been since you joined picky? Do you stay active daily or just pop in once a while? I have joined since March 2021 and I have won 2giveaways since then. I try to stay active everyday. P.s- is there any particular criteria that needs to be fulfilled to get selected for more giveaways?
upvote

comment

23 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

5 since Feb, but lately it’s been hard to win a giveaway even though I’m here everyday, wrote 5 reviews trying to win Comeitto GA and still didn’t win. I’m kinda starting to lose the excitement over Picky’s GA tbh. Just came to know a winner didn’t even write a single review and won the GA. So I’m no longer believe that being active and writing review will increase your chance to win.
upvote

comment

Annie93

Oily/Resilient

I also wanted to know that!! I try to be active and wrote many reviews but I haven't won that many giveaways... thanks for sharing 💕😊
upvote

comment

skinwithclods user profile picture

skinwithclods

Oily/Sensitive

I’ve been on here almost a year and im not 100% sure how many I’ve won, or what the selective criteria is I do think picky try to let everyone win something at some point though which is nice😃 I have recently won 5 giveaways the past couple of weeks🙂
upvote

comment

Annie93

Oily/Resilient

wow!! a year!! you are my senior here ☺️ congratulations on winning 5 😍 thank you for sharing 💕😊
upvote

comment

nimiii user profile picture

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

I’ve been on picky for 1-2 months now! I’ve won 3 giveaways, and I’m active every single day. I’m a huge skincare enthusiast, and I spend 10-15 minutes every morning and night on picky. I’m also always trying new products so I do lots of reviews 😊
upvote

comment

Annie93

Oily/Resilient

hi, good to know!!! congratulations on winning 3 😍 thanks for sharing 💕😊
upvote

comment

P

pijabeauty

Dry/Resilient

2 giveaway since last month
upvote

comment

Annie93

Oily/Resilient

congratulations on winning 2 ❤️ thanks for sharing 💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!