picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Skin Concern

mryry user profile picture

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

dot262 Views

cry lines??

Iโ€™m only 25 but have had major depression and ptsd, but besides all that the point is for many years I would cry every couple days sometimes everyday and I have really bad cry lines going downward from the corners of my nose to the corners of my mouth, has anyone had this problem? And have you found anything that truly has helped???
upvote

comment

4 Comments

irisskin user profile picture

irisskin

Dry/Resilient

I'm sorry you're going through this and I hope you're doing well. I tend to pat eyecream on any forming creases. I haven't done it long enough to see huge results but I think any additional hydration will help prevent wrinkle lines ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

thank you for your comment, I didnโ€™t expect people to comment on that portion of my post I am still struggling with it but I am better than I was before so thereโ€™s progress:) but I will definitely try this! I just now got into eye creams
upvote

comment

lanubedejuanilp user profile picture
super picky user badge

lanubedejuanilp

Dry/Resilient

both eye creams work well for nutrition so the lines can,t see because are filler
Cho Bo Yang Eye Cream

MISSHA
Cho Bo Yang Eye Cream

star rating

(0)

favorite

Real Propolis Enriched Eye Cream

ETUDE
Real Propolis Enriched Eye Cream

star rating

(0)

favorite

upvote

comment

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

thank you! I will look these up :)
upvote

comment

P

PICKYD1369

Oily/Sensitive

I'm so sorry that you are going through this! but please know you aren't alone! I have also been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and PTSD and I know how challenging it can be.
upvote

comment

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

thank you... youโ€™re right it is very hard. diagnosed at 14 but Iโ€™ve got a combination of problems as well. I hope you are doing well too. thank you for reaching out.
upvote

comment

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

I'm proud of you for having the courage to tell us the truth. How are you now? you should start doing eye care, wearing eye patches, eye masks, eye creams and eye serums. Every now and then gently massage your eye area
upvote

comment

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

thank you, I am better but I still unfortunately struggling with it daily. and yes okay I will try that too, but it is down by my cheeks and lips I am having the problems with, like the frown lines not smile lines
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Centellian24 | Madeca Cream Time Reverse & 360ยบ Shot PDRN Active Serum event

Picky x Centellian24 | Madeca Cream Time Reverse & 360ยบ Shot PDRN Active Serum

Audience

All Users

Deadline

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!