picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

S

Sleepylittleangel

Oily/Resilient

dot176 Views

Mask Recommendation Please

Once a week I use a peeling gel then use a peel off mask afterwards. I'm hoping to get rid of blackheads and other impurities from it to get that superb skin. Any recommendations on a peel off mask? No sheet masks please 😊 Trying to be more environmentally cautious. And also sheet masks are costly πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ.
upvote

comment

13 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Unfortunately peel off masks aren't exactly good for the skin. They are drying and can damage your skin when peeling off. They also don't really help with blackheads. How about wash off masks? Clay masks are great for clearing the pores and helping with excess oil. You can also use something more creamy or gel consistency for hydration. The ones I use aren't available on here but perhaps someone will have more specific recommendations.
upvote

comment

S

Sleepylittleangel

Oily/Resilient

I see. I always thought peel off masks can help with pores and blackheads.
upvote

comment

HeyIamDito user profile picture

HeyIamDito

Oily/Resilient

peel off mask wont help that much to clear blackheads, imo. i personally recommend to use clay mask instead. here are some products you may interested
Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2X

INNISFREE

star rating

(458)

favorite

Pore Armor Mask

Skin game
Pore Armor Mask

star rating

(8)

favorite

Amazonian Charcoal Glow Mask

Lacoco en nature
Amazonian Charcoal Glow Mask

star rating

(43)

favorite

upvote

comment

S

Sleepylittleangel

Oily/Resilient

Ah Innisfree, great brand.
upvote

comment

KristinTae user profile picture

KristinTae

Oily/Sensitive

the best ingredients for blackheads and clogged pores are BHA and Kaolin
Kaolin Mask

The Inkey List
Kaolin Mask

star rating

(41)

favorite

Salicylic Acid 2% Masque

The Ordinary
Salicylic Acid 2% Masque

star rating

(440)

favorite

upvote

comment

S

Sleepylittleangel

Oily/Resilient

-Salicylic acid! I'm using the inkey list salicylic acid cleanser already, hope that it'll help. So far I've been using it for 2 weeks or more I think. Don't see much of a difference though. -As for the Kaolin Mask, I find that it's quite popular. Hope it's not comedogenic though. Coz I'm acne prone, well prone to white heads. -if I'm correct they are like bumps on my face that are not like acne, red and will form pus, but also cannot be popped, hence whitehead. - Would this work too? It has BHA so I've been wondering about it but I want to use the mask after the peeling gel. Hence, I'm being cautious about the mask used, like don't want to overexfoliate and damage my skin barrier lol.
Charcoal BHA Pore Clay Bubble Mask

Some By Mi
Charcoal BHA Pore Clay Bubble Mask

star rating

(15)

favorite

upvote

comment

PamperedPangolin user profile picture

PamperedPangolin

Dry/Resilient

I love this innisfree clay mask - not a big fan of sheet masks but this has been great for clearing up my skin. As I have dryer skin I put this on my face before a bath so it doesn't completely dry and it comes off without a problem. The pot has lasted a long time too considering I use it 2/3x a week! For fun I also enjoy the I Dew Care masks - they have some peel off ones but I have only used their Cake My Day mask so far 😁

INNISFREE

star rating

(458)

favorite

Cake My Day Hydrating Sprinkle Wash-Off Mask

I Dew Care
Cake My Day Hydrating Sprinkle Wash-Off Mask

star rating

(60)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!