Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

Snowbeauty user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

dot127 Views

Best BB cream

Hi guys πŸ™‹ I'm looking for best BB cream for oily skin. At this time I use this BB cream from Missha. It's with spf and it's good, but it makes my skin oily very fast. Can you halp me and recomend any good BB cream for oily skin?
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

hashiskincare user profile picture

hashiskincare

Dry/Sensitive

I haven't used any Kbeauty bb creams, as I think their shade range is extremely bad. Otherwise, the it cosmetics ones are quite good. I think they have one specially suited oily skin
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

Yes, I don't like their shades. I have pink undertone and theirs are gray. Thank you, I'll try It cosmetics ❀️
upvote

comment

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

Hi!! I did use the Missha some years ago (but the one on the red tube) and I remember liked the consistency but the shade was too grey/ cold toned for me… Now im using the It cosmetics and I do like it a lot!!! If you have a Sephora near or another store that have it, you can try consistency and shade before buy it. Also, I know isnt a CC cream, but have u tried a tinted sunscreen???? This one is GREAT for oily skin!!!! has a matte finish and is what i use on summer time and the cc cream during winter. hope this helps πŸ˜‰
Botanical SPF 70 Sunscreen Lotion

Australian Gold
Botanical SPF 70 Sunscreen Lotion

star rating

(4)

favorite

CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

It Cosmetics
CC+ Cream with SPF 50+

star rating

(43)

favorite

upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you ❀️ There isn't Sephora in my country, but I can order on the site. Thank you, I'll try It cosmetics ❀️
upvote

comment

Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Oily/Sensitive

i like bb cream from the face shop! its lightweight, fast absorb, and not greasy! my skin looks less oily too. i hope i can tag them in here or send the pic, but i already throw the tubeπŸ˜…
upvote

comment

ohmylia user profile picture

ohmylia

Oily/Resilient

I usually use the Missha and is very covering and easy to remove.
picky squad user badge

Snowbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

I don't need strong cover, my skin looks good and light civer is quite. I bought this BB cream because of reviews, all who tried it fall in love with it. and because of SPF. In my country we all are wearing masks. I wear mask from 8:00 to 20:00 and my skin becomes oily very easy :(
upvote

comment

ohmylia user profile picture

ohmylia

Oily/Resilient

I will say you need something more breathable then. this is an amazing BB but I think with the mask on this is better! But is not covering as the missha so I didn't like it that much.

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!