picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

temy user profile picture

temy

Dry/Sensitive

dot169 Views

Help My Neck!

I’m 26 years old and I’ve been really focused on my skin care for about a year now! I have an entire routine but I can’t seem to find products that are specifically for your neck! I have some lines and lack of firmness that I’d like to start addressing now as a preventative measure. I need help finding a product that is anti aging and meant for my neck! Do you guys think using your same “face” products can help your neck as well? I usually spread my products onto my neck but to be honest, I don’t really notice a big difference (unlike my face). I would love to see what you guys think and what products you guys can recommend! Thank you ❤️
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Cedric user profile picture

Cedric

Oily/Resilient

I just use my face products on my neck! the most important part of neck care is applying SPF everyday. other than that, if you are looking to reduce lines, you could perhaps try a gentle retinol. the skin on your neck is thinner than your face and is thus more prone to irritation, so be careful with this!
upvote

comment

temy

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you so much for the comment! You have a good point about the skin being thinner. I’ll definitely be careful and check out some retinol products.
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Dry/Resilient

uhmm 🤔 so far i haven’t found one specific for my neck, but some product I believe always reminding to also apply it to the neck I usually apply every skincare i use on ma face to my neck too like from cleansing, exfoliating, hydrating toner, essence and serum, moisturiser, spf, and even a mask (clay or sheetmask)
upvote

comment

temy

Dry/Sensitive

yes! I also try to do the same since I’m already applying it - might as well! I appreciate the comment ❤️ definitely helps me feel more confident in my current routine!
upvote

comment

P

PickyUmami

Dry/Sensitive

I'm 10 years older than you and I'm totally dealing with that, too. Products are for sure important, but posture is a huge factor, too. A forward-head position (think of a turtle sticking its head out of its shell) will "stretch" the skin over time. Looking down at our phone, too 😩 That being said, I think it's about being mindful of our posture, rather than moving like robots. I hope this helps!
upvote

comment

temy

Dry/Sensitive

ahhhh I never even considered how our posture can affect our wrinkles 😱 but that makes complete sense! Thank you so much for the comment! I’ll try to be less robotic lol
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!