Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

beautybonnebeth user profile picture
picky squad user badge

beautybonnebeth

Oily/Resilient

dot303 Views

The Ordinary's famous peel 🍒

Wish me luck! I am about to try the AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution from The Ordinary. I have been using the Instanatural Glycolic Peel once a week for awhile now. But you only use that one for 60 seconds. I did do a patch test Wednesday night on my inner arm and behind the ear of The Ordinary. No reactions, but you never know! Anyone else tempted to try this? Or already use it? How did you work it into your routine?
carousel
carousel
Glycolic Peel

InstaNatural
Glycolic Peel

star rating

(1)

favorite

AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

The Ordinary
AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

star rating

(1780)

favorite

upvote

comment

17 Comments

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

Just a warning, if there’s even the SLIGHTEST bit of moisture on your face before you apply it, it’ll burn like hell 😭 I learned that after exfoliating after showering. It stings a little for me otherwise but that’s fairly normal.
upvote

comment

beautybonnebeth user profile picture
picky squad user badge

beautybonnebeth

Oily/Resilient

I made sure to let my face air dry for 15 mins after my double cleanse before applying it. I don't use anything to dry my face or body for that matter. lol. I use a hair wrap for my hair after a shower and then stand naked and start my PM face routine. then I apply body balm or oil to my body while it is still damp
upvote

comment

ditaputri user profile picture

ditaputri

Oily/Resilient

i hope it will do good to your skin, i actually really curious abt this one but my little mental just intimidated by the percentage😭😭😭
upvote

comment

xlouise user profile picture

xlouise

Dry/Resilient

thought they re blood hahaha
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

hope this works well on u ! 🤩 yes I m tempted to try this one 😂
upvote

comment

Rosesarered45 user profile picture

Rosesarered45

Oily/Resilient

i hope your skin will enjoy this coz i do. this is my HG and the only exfoliating product that i use at this moment. you might fee a slight tingle for 1st few seconds and it will go away after that. good luck and do share with us how it goes 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!