picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

Sunniya user profile picture

Sunniya

Dry/Resilient

dot301 Views

Unethical IG Practices

I don’t know if you guys have faced this issue or not but I’m genuinely upset 😢 A lot of people follow me on IG and when I follow back, they unfollow me after sometime and I really don’t understand why would they do this ☹️ This is really frustrating and annoying and I genuinely believe that these people need to grow up. It’s always a better idea to grow together and support each other whenever we can. I would follow everyone back and you can follow me if you want but please do not unfollow later. PS: My IG handle is @sunn1ya
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

true! I hate when everytime that happened, I recommend you an app called "followmeter" here you can see who follows you and unfollow you!❤️ btw my IG is @skincarebuddy07, will follow back
upvote

comment

Sunniya

Dry/Resilient

followed you :) yes I think I’ll have to install this app now to track these unfollowers 😞
upvote

comment

avecbelle user profile picture

avecbelle

Oily/Resilient

Yupp I don’t understand why people do that!! my IG is @avec_belle let’s support each other:)
upvote

comment

Sunniya

Dry/Resilient

sure followed you :)
upvote

comment

MieraSyaf user profile picture

MieraSyaf

Oily/Sensitive

hi, let’s be mutual on insta, my id @skinsearch.meera . my insta still new and yes i also frustrated because ppl also follow and unfollow me 🥲
upvote

comment

Sunniya

Dry/Resilient

I’ve just followed you there :) let’s support each other 😀
upvote

comment

Cheersskin user profile picture

Cheersskin

Oily/Resilient

I just created a new acc for skincare, it's @cheer_sskin, appreciate if we follow each other💖
upvote

comment

Sunniya

Dry/Resilient

followed l. please follow back :)
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!