picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Unnily user profile picture

Unnily

Oily/Resilient

dot212 Views

Instagram Reviews

Hi Pickies! I am new to product reviews in instagram. I noticed a notif. See photo. What does this mean? What do i need to include or not include to give a proper product review in instagram? Please comment anything you know. Thanks a lot.
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comments

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Oily/Resilient

You must say that it’s a product you win thanks to a Picky x Cosrx giveaway!~ So wether at the beginning or at the end of your caption add something like that: Thanks for @go.picky and @cosrx for sending me this product or This product was sent to me in exchange of a honest review~ Im not sure if it can be considered as a paid partnership or not but I’ve never seen a Picky member using this label when posting their review 😊
upvote

comment

Unnily

Oily/Resilient

thank you for sharing this info to me ❤
upvote

comment

ayuvita23 user profile picture

ayuvita23

Oily/Resilient

do you added sponsored hastag on your post ? i think instagram detected your post as sponsored bcz you add that hastag. i've got that notif too yesterday when I uploaded review with sponsored hastag. you can delete that hastag to avoiding any risk on your post.
upvote

comment

Unnily

Oily/Resilient

i did not. bit i will take note of that for future reference thank you! ❤
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!