picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

mryry user profile picture

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

dot176 Views

home remedies? yes or no? jw

Does anyone here believe in like home made masks or anything of that nature? Only reason I’m asking is because of hard times I just started a job and am I waiting on my first check so I’m gonna have to resort to something like a home made mask. Wondering if this is a very bad idea haha. Any guidance is so much appreciated!! I was never taught anything about skin care my mom just had me use astringent my whole life :/
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

Well I used to do DIY masks at home (Honey, Cucumber mask, coffee scrubs) just because it was so much fun to mix all the ingredients together but it didnt give me any results to be Honest. If I were you I would invest in a well formulated mask, bought in a drugstore or pharmacy, or any other website, not home remedies because They mostly do nothing for your skin. 😅 The process of mixing and making IS very enjoyable and makes you feel like a chemist or rather herbalist but groceries should only go into food, not on your face. That's just my opinion 🙈 But you could always mix your own clay mask (i sometimes do that, if I dont Want to use my chemical peelings), add a little rosehip oil or pour brewed rosehip tea, or flower water such as rose water and you Can have a Nice clay mask at home 🙈💕
upvote

comment

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

LOL it is fun I’ve been using honey and green tea to make myself feel better or imagine it’s working lol
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

definitely is a no for me 😀
upvote

comment

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

LOL I’m desperate
upvote

comment

Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Oily/Sensitive

for natural mask, i like tomato mask, cucumber mask, eggwhite mask, or honey mask. the easiest ones i think the honey and eggwhite. my sister like to use eggwhite + milk as mask for brightening. but, i think its so cumbersome, soo i prefer clay mask😅.
upvote

comment

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

how do you get the yolk out of the egg? I know that’s a stupid question but I have used a Korean product that had that ad the main ingredient and I loved it!!
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

I am just curious what do you plan to make ?
upvote

comment

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

I just ended up using honey and one time mixed it with green tea
upvote

comment

mryry

Dry/Sensitive

just a mask my skin could use anything that it can get
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!