picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

curlyemily user profile picture

curlyemily

Oily/Resilient

dot135 Views

Thayer’s Witch Hazel Toner?

Hey everyone! What is your opinion on the Thayer’s Witch Hazel Toner? I’ve been using it for about a year now, and I’ve personally liked it - however, I’ve read a lot of people saying it dries out their skin and strips it. I have combo skin (oily t-zone and normal cheeks) - should I switch toners? Again, only good experiences so far, but I don’t want to damage my skin!
Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner

Thayers
Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner

star rating

(118)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

If you think you don’t have any problem with it I don’t see why you should stop using it. In my case it felt great at the beginning but started to dry me out after a year using it, I satrted to feel tight skin on my face, came to find out it was this toner. Witch hazel is great for short term use for concerned skin but not as great for long term though. I still had like 3/4 bottle when I decided to stop using it, I now use it to wash/clean my makeup brushes and it does a great job and it is sure a good wound healing/compress when you get minor cut.😊
upvote

comment

curlyemily user profile picture

curlyemily

Oily/Resilient

I just bought another bottle because I ran out of my first one, but I’m thinking of returning it because of everyone’s experiences! thank you for your reply!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!