picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

Cornelia user profile picture

Cornelia

Dry/Sensitive

dot144 Views

Good molecules - serum vs toner? πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I want to buy either the toner or the serum, but I am not sure which! From the Picky reviews, it seems like the toner is the best product maybe? What do you think, which would you recommend? I am normal/dry skin type, a little acne prone. I am looking for fading PIH, reduce apperance of pores (hence the 4% niaciamide) and even out skin tone! Thankfull for all responses! πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

2 Comments

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

I have both and they have been super helpful. I had the serum first and loved it and love the toner even more. The serum takes a little long to work and needs to be done with consistency. The serum is thin and layers nice with everything else. But either product is great for the concerns you are wanting to address
upvote

comment

Cornelia

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! 😍 which one would you chose If you had to chose just one?
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

if you can afford both, get them…they work together to produce amazing results if not, get the serum
upvote

comment

Cornelia

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you so much for sharing! maybe I should just bite the bullet and buy both as you suggest πŸ˜…πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!