picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Amaliah user profile picture

Amaliah

Oily/Resilient

dot198 Views

Stop Actives to Review Product (?)

Finally, my TIAM pore minimizing serum has arrived 😊 Anyway, I am a newbie to things like reviewing product. And I want to know that am I have to stop my routines which contain actives while reviewing this TIAM's serum to make sure the performance? I am worrying about the effectiveness of this product if I use another actives product, since this serum contains quite high concentrate of niacinamide, which is 20%. Please note that I use actives like aha bha pha three times a week. Help me to know, thanks 😊 and sorry for my bad english 😅
upvote

comment

2 Comments

syahnidaareo user profile picture

syahnidaareo

Dry/Sensitive

I suggest you stop using other exfoliators to prevent your skin from drying out. Provide products with a moisturizing function, such as serums with the ingredient hyaluronic acid. This hyaluronic acid serum functions as a buffer. so that your skin is not surprised using Niacinamide which is very strong.
upvote

comment

Amaliah

Oily/Resilient

thank you 🥰 you're right, i little bit worry about the high concentration 😁
upvote

comment

nuTELLA user profile picture

nuTELLA

Oily/Resilient

Check this post from Doc Claudia (@funskincare): https://www.instagram.com/p/CRxe1eKLNWw/?utm_medium=copy_link It states that you can layer anything as long as your skin can handle it 🤍
upvote

comment

Amaliah

Oily/Resilient

wah, thank you so much. it is pretty clear now ☺
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!