picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Philippines

Z

zaby

Oily/Resilient

dot169 Views

how to start my skincare routine

hiii, can someone recommend me skin care products I don't know where to start po eh. My issue is, I got a bit of textured skin (little bumps and little holes). have a nice day!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

vinci user profile picture
super picky user badge

vinci

Oily/Resilient

main principle for skincare is (1) Cleanse (2) Treat (3) Protect. Imperatives first: select a gentle cleanser (1), and sunscreen spf 30 up with broad spectrum i.e.PA+++ (3). for the treat part (2), consult a derm; view board-certified derm vlogs for education.
upvote

comment

Z

zaby

Oily/Resilient

maybe I'll start with gentle cleanser and sunscreen. Should I add moisturizer too? can't afford to get checked up by a dermatologist.(╥﹏╥)
upvote

comment

samrosycheeks user profile picture

samrosycheeks

Dry/Sensitive

hello! the basic steps are usually cleanser, Toner, moisturizer and sunscreen (in the morning). The treatment is usually incorporated in between Toner and moisturizer if your skin calls for it. Try visiting a derma first to see what kind of products you need first and what exactly your skin condition is. You can also find out what products you might be allergic to or bad for your skin.
upvote

comment

Z

zaby

Oily/Resilient

shoot, can't afford to get checked by a derma po eh.༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
upvote

comment

vinci user profile picture
super picky user badge

vinci

Oily/Resilient

@alyssashin yes you may also use lightweight moisturizer. it's part of the 'protect' step. you may consult Philippine Dermatological Society (PDS) on Facebook. they have free teledermatology. try it.
upvote

comment

Z

zaby

Oily/Resilient

is Cetaphil moisturizer okay?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!