picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Product Info

L

lyzzzc

Oily/Sensitive

dot158 Views

I'm trying these out!

A bit late but finally I am able to try this Luxe Organix rosewater soothing gel coz its hard to find the 100ml pouch at watson. I heard a lot of nice and promising effect of this product so Im so eggsoited.πŸ˜€ I will try this for a week to see if theres any changes in my Oily and textured Skin. Will be back soon. 😊
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

KayeCyyy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

KayeCyyy

Dry/Sensitive

I'm using the Aloe Vera Soothing Gel and it helps with the textures, I'm also using these on my dark areas and so far so good, I can see improvements on my knees, elbows and underarms. I'm trying the Aloe Vera with Snail variant next.
upvote

comment

SiAnastasia user profile picture

SiAnastasia

Oily/Sensitive

oh, i ve never see this brand πŸ˜”
upvote

comment

L

lyzzzc

Oily/Sensitive

aww sorry dear its from a local brand here in the Philippines but made in Korea 😊
upvote

comment

L

lyzzzc

Oily/Sensitive

hi Kim yes already tried that tooπŸ™‚.. snail one has this primer effect on my skin but still after an hour giving me oilyness..and that next to ugliness hahaha its hard for me to finish the tub thats why i dont buy in tub anymore. I usually trying other skincare in Between (affordable ones).
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!