picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Product Info

pinkbarbie user profile picture

pinkbarbie

Oily/Resilient

dot199 Views

Vitamin C

Hey, everybody šŸ’—šŸ’—!! I have a question about vitamin c. Iā€™d like to involve it in my skincare routine but Iā€™m unable to find serum, gel, or creme that fits my criteria. I'm 16 years old so I'm buying my skincare products from my allowance and I don't have a credit card so I'm limited only to the products that are available in stores in my country šŸ‡­šŸ‡·. Products I found are low quality or if not, then definitely too expensive for me, so I thought about including vitamin c via capsules. I tried to Google it but didn't found much information. I want to know, do any of you uses/were using vitamin c capsules, and are they going to cause the same effect as serums, gels, or creams that are put directly on a face. Also which capsules are a better option, Vitamin C or Vitamin C + Zinc. Thank you very much in advance šŸŽ€
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

I dont know if You're familiar with this Brand but in Croatia you have an excellent, very Well formulated and affordable brand Olival! I love their products (like pretty much every single one šŸ˜…) from professional range and their Vitamin C cream and Retinol are amazing! You should definitely take a look! šŸ„°
Vitamin Serum C

Olival
Vitamin Serum C

star rating

(3)

favorite

upvote

comment

pinkbarbie

Oily/Resilient

I know for Olival but I didn't ever hear someone using and it has 10% vitamin c (I was looking for some product with a bigger percentage). No matter what thank you.
upvote

comment

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Oily/Sensitive

If you want a Higher percentage you Can go for C-glow by G&G that is 15% šŸ„° or someone even likes Balea vitamin C serum

pinkbarbie

Oily/Resilient

Noooo Balea vitamin C serum is the worst I heard only negative comments about it.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask event

Picky x VT | Reedle Shot 100 & PDRN Hydrogel Mask

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 9th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!